Dost na apni sali muj sa chudwae

Sunday 12 January 2014

One night he came to my home and said that
his saali, seema, who was then studying in
2ndyear Queen Marry college, is trying to satisfy
her lust and he has seen her signaling the local
guys of her age n etc, and he don’t liked this
having apprehension that this way she will ruin
her career, and the following day he again came
but with her saali I hosted them in my drawing
room and served them with tea as it was winter
season then, then he said that they were on a
shopping trip and he wished to see me also and
he further said that he need a statics tutor for
her, and I said I will arrange in few days.let me
tell you about Seema, she was just 18yrs then
with figure of 34-28-34, slim but very erotic
eyes, but I did not look at her with some hot
emotions as she was saali ook him to her house
which was then about 4 Km from my place they
negotiated the fee and then I came back home.
After few days Waleed rang me and asked me
that I visit him before going to my office, I
reached his home at 7am and I found that only
Waleed and Seema were home, as Seema has
came to visit her sister and his wife has gone on
duty alongwith her school going kids.
I was served with tea in his bedroom and after
few moments Waleed called me out and
mentioned that he has talked with Seema that
instead of wandering here and there and loosing
reputation among the family it’s better to have a
trust worthy friend with whom she may satisfy
her fantacies, and that she agreed for this and
he proposed me and then she asked to arrange
a meeting so that she can evaluate me with this
angle and that’s why he made me the call to
visit him.
I was astonished on this as I never ever
imagined but the hiden lust in me forced me to
see whats ahead….so we both went back in the
bed room, then after few minutes he said
Seema you talk with sohail and he will be back
in 30 minutes from market, she said ok and
bolted the bedroom and he went away, she
then came to me and we started kissing
eachother for long time, then she took out my
cock which was already hard and hot like hell
and she strated moving her hands to and fro…
during this time I undid her clother..wow she
had doll like tiny breast with hairs at her areola
clean shaved choot…..and affair gand which I
liked most …I got made and just took off all my
clothes and we came in 69, it was first time for
her and within few moments she was melting
like the ice melt in oven and was reciprocating
on my hard cock….then turned her and started
rubbing the throbbing knob at the door of her
now hell hot choot she was shivering in ectasy
and desire…and asked me will it pain sohail ..i
said a little bit but this pain to is a pleasureable.
I then applied some more sliva at her slit and
took the position and after adjusting started
smooching her tiny breast and kissing her lips
and during this interval I gave a slight jerk to my
cock which entered in the love tunnel about one
inch and she started screaming but I did not
leave her lips and then with one more powerful
thrust put the whole 6.5 inches in her and she
just started moving and screaming like rabit
under the wild wolf but I even did not let her
move but I kept my cock motionless for some
time after few minutes when she absorbed her
pain I started giving strokes and she with tears
in her eyes started enjoying the first fuck of her
life and was scratching my body sucking my
nipples and all what she can do and she was
almost melting with every stroke of mine, after
about 30 minutes my fried waleed came in from
the other door while I was busy in fucking her, I
was abusing her with every strokes and she was
now trying to get rid of my monster, waleed was
sitting at the other corner of the bed and was
enjoying the ramming of his beloved sister in
law and was bucking up us…..after about 55
minutes I was about to come and orgasm was
building in me so I withdraw my cock and asked
her to suck she sucked for 15 min but I never
discharged while sucking but she was sucking it
hard but of no use for I asked her to turn
around as waleed said to fuck her tiny gand,
she was scared of this but waleed wanted me to
tear her gand and was forcing me so I forcibly
turned her on her belly and stared caressing her
butts which were very hot and was responding
every move of my hands, then I started rubbing
my cock at her tiny but now hot and responding
hole….then I started pressing my cock and she
started resisting but I ignoring all just pushed it
with one strong jerk and she screamed so loud
that I have to grab her mouth with my hands
she latterly started weeping and waleed was
enjoying all this, waleed actually has very little
sexual power and seldom got erection and that
too a limp erection which could not satisfy any
women……, after some minutes I started
stroking her gand and after about 10 minutes I
unloaded my seeds in her depth, which she
enjoyed a lot, this whole session continued for
about 1hour and 50 minutes, then I took bath
with hot water and in the mean while waleed
started caressing his gand to help her absorbing
the pain then I dress up, but before I could
leave I again got hard on and without asking or
telling I just removed my dress put waleed at
side and turned her on belly and with one
stroke entered her gand again, she again started
screaming but with low intensity and was
enjoying it too and my cock was enjoying the
grip of her gand ring around it this session
continued for another 30 minutes and I
discharged all the mess in her gand again and
when I withdraw my cock her ass could not
contract and all the cum oozed at the floor and
I enjoyed this site very much…then I came to
my office and this episode continued for almost
2 years I fucked her in all possible ways she
love to suck my cock very much but always
remain unsuccessful in discharging me while
sucking…and I love her all holes…….she is
married now and living in Rawalpindi and I miss
her very much,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

माँ के बदले में माँ की

सोनू और मैं अच्छे दोस्त थे मुझे पता था सोनू भी मेरी तरह चूत का प्यासा है. हम दोनो ने कुछ कॉल गर्ल को भी चोदा है. अब तो रोज मुझे उषा आंटी को ...

  © Marathi Sex stories The Beach by Marathi sex stories2013

Back to TOP